Kukerin Grain Storage Facility
Construction of a bulk grain storage facility in the Wheatbelt region.
Charles Hull Contracting (CHC) were engaged to complete this project by Bunge Australia at their bulk storage site located in Kukerin, WA. The project which started in June 2015 and was completed in August 2015 introduced a new 120,000 tonne grain storage facility to the Wheatbelt region. This project has allowed Bunge to successfully store grain at their new regional sites and provide new grain purchase options in the Wheatbelt region.
- Construction of hardstands to store 120,000 tonne of grain
- Earthworks and pavement construction
- Drainage construction including culverts and open drains
- Upgrade of MRWA intersection on Dumbleyung Lake Grace Road
- Work zone traffic management
- Liaison with MRWA and Local Authorities