Gwindinup Sand Mine
This project was first season in rehabilitation of a mineral sand mine site.
The scope of work involved removing all waste material, backfilling mining area, replacing organic sand and topsoil ready for planting of native vegetation and pasture.
- Remove over 430,000 cubic meters of waste material and place as backfill in mining area
- Replace over 50,000 cubic meters of organic sand
- Reshape area to natural contours
- Replace over 40,000 cubic meters of topsoil
- Contour rip topsoil area ready for planting
Download PDF here.