Shire of Waroona
Coronation Road Bridge
The construction of a new dual lane bridge to replace an old single lane bridge
Charles Hull Contracting (CHC) were engaged to complete this project by Water Corporation and the Shire of Waroona at the Coronation Rd bridge located 7.5km west of Waroona, WA. This project increased the bridge size from single lane to dual lane width.The construction of a new dual lane bridge to replace an old single lane bridge The project included building a temporary bypass route for all traffic during construction.
- Construction of dual lane detour track.
- Work zone traffic management.
- Clearing the designated area and demolition/deconstruction of the existing bridge.
- Compliance with environmental requirements during the construction phase on the site, as indicated by Water Corporation, Shire of Waroona and MRWA.
- Replacement of the existing bridge structure using box culverts.
- Road realignment works.
- Drain/channel reinstatement.
- Reinstate fencing.
- Positive neighbour communication.